Shed fire in Cambridge ruled accidental

Popular News

Coronavirus cases across the shore: October 21, 2020

Below is an update on COVID-19 cases across the Eastern Shore.

Sussex Tech to continue modified remote learning plan into January

Sussex Tech School District has voted to extend the district’s modified remote learning plan into...

School Delays For October 21st, 2020

FOG DELAYS: Several schools across the Eastern Shore have a delayed start this morning due to fog:

Shed fire in Cambridge ruled accidental

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

Officials say an early morning fire in Cambridge was accidental.

We’re told the blaze was reported just after 1:30 a.m., inside a wooden shed in the 800 block of Hambrooks Avenue. The Rescue Fire Company responded and had the blaze under control in approximately 35 minutes.

Further investigation revealed that the fire began inside of the shed and was accidental in nature. Total fire damage has been estimated at $11,000. The fire also reportedly caused damage to a neighboring shed and house.

Courtesy: WMDT