By Holger Bertrand Flöttmann
By R. Jon McGee,Richard L. Warms
Features & Benefits:
- Two volumes containing nearly 335 signed entries offer clients with the main authoritative and thorough reference source on hand on anthropology idea, either when it comes to breadth and intensity of coverage.
- To ease navigation among and between similar entries, a Reader's advisor teams entries thematically and every access is by means of Cross-References.
- In the digital model, the Reader's advisor combines with the Cross-References and a close Index to supply powerful search-and-browse capabilities.
- An appendix with a Chronology of Anthropology conception permits scholars to simply chart instructions and tendencies in proposal and thought from early instances to the present.
- Suggestions for extra examining on the finish of every access and a grasp Bibliography on the finish advisor readers to resources for extra specified examine and discussion.
By Julie Newman
By Dustin R. Mulvaney
By Gabriele Diewald,Mechthild Habermann,Maria Thurmair,Dudenredaktion
By Luca Tarlazzi
Une compilation des tomes 1 et 2 dans une belle édition Canicule.
By Robert Collin
This interesting reference bargains a distinct tackle recycling and trash, tracing the function of waste in public well-being, weather switch, and sustainability round the world.
• comprises comparisons of the waste, public overall healthiness, and emissions profile for plenty of countries
• presents a normal advent to the difficulty of world waste management
• unearths a number of the equipment of disposal around the world
• beneficial properties charts, graphs, and tables that current evidence and figures to demonstrate key statistics
• stocks fascinating evidence and bills of rubbish disposal problems
By Jean Dufaux,Ana Mirallès,Ana Miralles
By Celeste Ray
Accessibly written and knowledgeable by means of the newest learn that recovers the ethnic variety of the early South and records the more moderen arrival of recent cultural teams, this quantity enormously expands upon the modest Ethnic existence portion of the unique Encyclopedia. participants describe 88 ethnic teams that experience lived within the South from the Mississippian interval (1000-1600) to the current. They contain 34 American Indian teams, in addition to the numerous groups with ecu, African, and Asian cultural ties that got here to the zone after 1600. Southerners from all backgrounds are inclined to locate themselves represented here.
By Marvin Carlson
Beginning with the leaders of the recent iteration that emerged within the turbulent overdue 1960s—Peter Stein, Peter Zadek, and Claus Peymann, all nonetheless significant figures today—Carlson keeps with the iteration that seemed within the Nineteen Eighties, relatively after reunification—Frank Castorf, Anna Viebrock, Andrea Breth, and Christoph Marthaler—and concludes with the top administrators to emerge after the flip of the century, Stefan Pucher, Thomas Ostermeier, and Michael Thalheimer. He additionally offers info no longer available in different places in English on a number of the best actors and dramatists in addition to the designers whose paintings, a lot of it for productions of those administrators, has made this final part century a golden age of German scenic design.
During the past due 20th century, no nation produced such a lot of significant theatre administrators or positioned them so excessive in nationwide cultural esteem as Germany. Drawing on his years of standard visits to the Theatertreffen in Berlin and different German productions, Carlson will captivate scholars of theatre and smooth German historical past and tradition along with his provocative, well-illustrated examine of the most efficient and leading edge theatre culture in Europe.