By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological future health Care summarizes fresh advances in synthetic intelligence because it applies to psychological overall healthiness scientific perform. every one bankruptcy offers a technical description of the improvement, evaluate of software in scientific perform, and empirical facts on medical efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy features a dialogue of functional matters in medical settings, moral concerns, and boundaries of use. The booklet encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in evaluate and therapy, in supplying schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity crowning glory, and using AI for learn and information gathering.
This booklet might be of use to psychological healthiness practitioners drawn to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers attracted to a finished overview of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological overall healthiness practice
- Includes advances in AI established decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI purposes for evaluation and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for medical settings
- Provides empirical facts on medical efficacy
- Explores sensible problems with use in scientific settings
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Usted debe leer esta historia del Siglo 21. Se sorprenderá al oír que el optimismo es una cualidad innata de los angeles civilización y que los tiempos por delante de nosotros deben ser mejores. Esto ocurre porque l. a. raza humana es un producto de l. a. evolución, y l. a. evolución se caracteriza por su capacidad para seguir hacia adelante.
It’s Our learn: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for consumer event study tasks discusses frameworks, recommendations, and strategies for operating with stakeholders of person event (UX) study in a manner that guarantees their buy-in. This publication involves six chapters prepared in keeping with the several phases of study tasks.
Why do firm platforms have complex seek pages, whilst Google has a unmarried seek field that works larger? Why fight with an cost repayment process that's not as effortless as domestic accounting software program? even supposing this feels like evaluating apples to oranges, as details and conversation applied sciences more and more achieve into each the call for for easy-to-use paintings instruments maintains to develop.
This booklet explains how telemedicine can supply strategies able to enhancing the care and survival premiums of melanoma sufferers and will additionally aid sufferers to dwell a standard lifestyles even with their situation. diverse fields of program – neighborhood, health facility and residential dependent – are tested, and targeted recognition is paid to using tele-oncology in rural/extreme rural settings and in constructing international locations.
- Shades of Loneliness: Pathologies of a Technological Society (New Social Formations)
- A Practical Guide to Sentiment Analysis (Socio-Affective Computing)
- Contextual Design: Design for Life (Interactive Technologies)
- Computer Systems Experiences of Users with and Without Disabilities: An Evaluation Guide for Professionals (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- Intelligent Virtual Agents: 15th International Conference, IVA 2015, Delft, The Netherlands, August 26-28, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- User Experience in the Age of Sustainability: A Practitioner’s Blueprint
Additional info for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care