By Jean-Paul Duroudier
Adsorption-Dryers for Divided Solids, a part of the business apparatus for Chemical Engineering set, presents useful purposes and particular wisdom on worldwide study, featuring an in-depth research of various facets in the box of chemical engineering.
This quantity discusses the main of adsorption of gaseous impurities, functional info on adsorption, ion trade and chromatography, the idea of drying, and the idea of imbibition. the writer additionally offers equipment wanted for knowing the gear utilized in utilized thermodynamics within the desire of encouraging scholars and engineers to construct their very own courses. Chapters are complemented with appendices which supply more information and linked references.
- Provides key features of fluid-solid equilibriums
- Includes a pragmatic use of adsorbents that may be utilized
- Covers specific situations in chromatography
- Presents common equipment for calculations on dryers
Read Online or Download Adsorption-Dryers for Divided Solids PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
This booklet starts off with a longer introductory treatise at the basics prior to relocating directly to an in depth description of the hot tools of purification of transition metals and infrequent earth metals.
The increase and explanation of the commercial phosphates have long gone hand in hand with the advance and maturation of applied sciences to purify phosphoric acid. within the Nineteen Sixties and 70s, pushed through the exponential revenues progress of the detergent-builder sodium tripolyphosphate, chemical manufacturers raced to enhance methods that may offer a sufficiently natural phosphoric acid feedstock for manufacture to undercut thermal phosphoric acid made up of phosphorus.
Bridging the distance among the well known technological description of gasification and the underlying theoretical knowing, this ebook covers the newest numerical and semi-empirical types describing interphase phenomena in high-temperature conversion strategies. therefore, it makes a speciality of the outline of gas-particle response structures through cutting-edge computational versions in an built-in, unified shape.
This ebook has been ready as an creation to the chemistry of odorous molecules. whereas there exist a couple of works of an encyclopedic nature which conceal this box, there's none which treats the subjectin an educational style. To fill this hole, a gaggle of scientists, varieties from the chemical perspective, to give to the reader the landscape of these molecules that stimulate the feel of odor.
- Desalination Concentrate Management (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Handbook of Industrial Hydrocarbon Processes
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- Inkjet Technology for Digital Fabrication
- Thermische Trennverfahren: Aufgaben und Auslegungsbeispiele (German Edition)
- Chemical Product Design: Towards a Perspective through Case Studies (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
Extra info for Adsorption-Dryers for Divided Solids